Thursday 17 November 2011

Athens and Piraeus


Athens & Piraeus, Greece

Date: 2011-10-30

Piraeus is the harbour and Athens is the place we visited. We joined the tour "City drive and Acropolis Museum". It did mention that the tour will stop for photo opportunities, it ended with a short city drive and did not stop for photo. I missed out the heart of Athens.

From bus view of Athens, it is a very clean city. If I visit Athens again, I will do it myself.
Acropolis museum is a very new and modern museum. It is built on top of an archilogical site. No photo allowed inside the museum. All museums I visited on my Mediterranean cruise trip are all photo prohibited.
Piraeus is a modern harbour. I did not do harbour city walk, so I did not see too much. There are about 3 cruise ships docked there.

Over all this is a disappointed tour trip.














































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment