Tuesday 5 March 2013

Panama Canal - Food


During my trip, I enjoyed my staying on Coral Princess. Coral Princess has different layout as other Princess I have ever sailed on. The major different is that Horizon Court is on the front of ship and Lotus Spa is on the back of ship. Bath room in Lotus Spa is not accessible unless you pay for spa programs. Swimming pool has early morning maintenance, it has blocked my swimming habit because I like to swim in the early morning - 6 AM or earlier. Part of Horizon Court is not that rich look, it looks like a backyard garden with metal chairs. But, central part has luxury look - armed chair, better tables and chairs. There is no International Cafe, special coffee is only served on 5th fl bar. I love to have a cup of cappuccino.

There are 2 dinning rooms - Provence and Bordeaux. My fixed time dinner is at Bordeaux, the time is 5:15 PM. It is quite early for dinner, so I skipped afternoon tea.

Barbara likes  Zomba in  the morning, I participate line dance. Line dance steps are too simple, in early beginner level. It is just fun to have 45 minutes exercise.

Here are some food pictures from my dinner and lunch, Coral Princess Atrium, Library, Game Room and bed room. The game room is big, Ma Jong games are supplied.













































































No comments:

Post a Comment