Sunday 30 December 2018

Mexico Riviera

My late 2018 cruise trip has three Mexican cities - Huatulco, Puerto Chiapas and Manzanillo. There are all on Mexican Riviera region. The climate is warm in winter and sunny. It is a good place for Canadians to visit, especially in winter.

Huatulco

Due to suddenly cold weather, I wore a winter knit cap and totally forget a summer cap. Also, I removed suntan lotion. I have to buy a cap and suntan location. Summer cap is very easy to get it due to many souvenir stores. Sun tan lotion, I was lucky to get it from a local store.

Harbour area is very easy to walk around and not big. I believe there are vacation visitors.



















Puerto Chiapas

This is the southernmost province of Mexico. From my search, it is a relatively poor province. People in the port area are very friendly. Local government provides us their folk dance and music. Harbour side is very beautiful, just like a park. There is a beautiful pool.




















Manzanillo

This is a well developed tourist friendly city and harbour. There are shops for tourists.




























No comments:

Post a Comment