Wednesday 2 May 2018

Shanghai 2018

April 25 to 27, I was in Shanghai. I left Suzhou in the morning. Asked hotel front desk to get a taxi for us. It was terribly busy in the morning. I need to get to Suzhou train station to take G car to Shanghai.

Shanghai Bund area has been renewed with long walking/cycling leisure long corridor. I was told the total length is over 50 km. I was stunned by the amazing night light show in the Bund river bank.

My hotel



They only give one breakfast per room. The first morning, we ate two breakfast, then we went out to buy our breakfast. The hotel neighbourhood did not have breakfast, we had to walk a longer distance to buy Chinese breakfast.

We walked on Nanjing East Road and bought some famous Chinese snack for lunch.











Trying to walk to 云南路 to eat Chinese food.
鲜得来is under remodelling, we had another restaurant for 炸猪排及年糕, 味道不太好

徐家汇





















Hotel breakfast

To buy shoes for my younger brother at 斜土路




Did not find a pair for him, because his feet is too big, wide and thick

My hotel room










Evening, go to 城隍庙



















Walk to Bund area to see night scene of famous Shanghai nights





























































No comments:

Post a Comment